Monday - Friday
8 am to 7 pm
9 am to 4 pm
Food That Will Truly Please Your Palate
Here is a small selection of Palate Pleasers’ catered appetizers, salads and entrees. A complete Palate Pleasers printable catering menu is available for download.
These samples and menus are suggestions only. Please call us at 410-263-6941 with your favorite choices, so that we can help you plan a complete menu.
- Tart Michelle – a mini tart with goat cheese, cherry tomato and mint
- Tuscan Bread – with warm Stilton and pear
- Golden Polenta – with roasted vegetables
- Crostini Misti – crostini with mixed toppings
- Hot Mushroom Caps – with pesto, spinach or sausage
- Gourmet Pizza – homemade white pizza with assorted toppings – served bite-size
- Phyllo Triangles–stuffed with wild mushrooms, feta cheese, spinach or curried chicken and walnuts
- Quesadillas – cheese, black bean, or shrimp-served with guacamole or salsa
- Duck Profiteroles – herb profiterole with a duck mousse filling
- Mini Maryland Crab Cakes – served warm with cocktail sauce
- Mini Salmon Cake – served with a dill sauce
Appetizer Table Ideas
- Antipasto – a beautiful and delicious choice for a platter or table.
- Fresh vegetable arrangement with our homemade basil dip
- Marinated or roasted vegetables such as artichoke hearts, mushrooms,
- olives and red and yellow bell peppers
- Italian meats such as prosciutto, salami or sausages
- Spreads such as black or green olivada, hummus or baba ghannouj
- Cheese roulade with roasted peppers provencal and pita chips
- Goat cheese marinated in salsa rosa
- Phyllo triangles filled with mushroom, spinach, cheese, or chicken curry
- Stuffed mushroom caps with pesto, sausage or spinach
- Crostini misti topped with spreads such as pate, mushroom, white bean, sun-dried tomato or olivada
- Brie served as phyllo wrapped, warm apple and walnuts, or summer with
- raspberry and apricot sauces–served with crackers or French bread
- Heart-shaped cheese garnished with pecans and green apples
- Assorted imported cheeses with grapes
- Layered cheese torta with pesto and sundried tomatoes
To Top of Page
- Sally’s Salad – mixed greens with roasted red and yellow peppers, toasted
walnuts, crumbled goat cheese, fresh pears and pomegranate seeds (in season) with a homemade vinaigrette.
- Teena’s Salad – mesclun and Belgian endive with orange supremes, crispy
pecans and a maple orange vinaigrette.
- Italian Salad – mixed greens with sliced mushrooms, hearts of palm, artichoke
hearts and shaved parmesan with a red wine vinaigrette.
- Gourmet Greek Salad – baby greens with crumbled feta cheese, shaved red
onions and yellow and red pear tomatoes with a balsamic vinaigrette.
- Caesar Salad – crisp romaine lettuce tossed with homemade croutons, parmesan
cheese and our homemade Caesar dressing.
- Summer Salad – mixed greens topped with roasted almonds, fresh raspberries,
and crumbled goat cheese with a raspberry vinaigrette.
- Winter Salad – mixed greens topped with roasted walnuts, dried cranberries
and crumbled bleu cheese with a honey vinaigrette.
- French Salad – mixed greens with shredded carrots, tomatoes, sliced
cucumbers and crumbled hard boiled egg with a creamy Dijon vinaigrette.
- Antipasto Plate – roasted peppers, marinated mushrooms and olives, Tuscan
white beans or hummus and bruschetta with goat cheese.
To Top of Page
Entrees & Dinner Suggestions
- Pecan crusted salmon with Sally’s salad, golden polenta, roasted veggies and bread
- Rack of lamb with Teena’s salad, mashed potatoes, creamed spinach and bread
- Shrimp scampi with Italian salad, springtime spagattini, stuffed tomatoes and bread
- Filet of beef with French salad, potato custards, haricot verts and bread
- Crab cakes with Summer salad, new potato salad, Cole slaw and bread
- Paella with Gourmet Greek salad, grilled vegetables and bread
- Stuffed chicken breast with Teena’s salad, rice pilaf, asparagus and bread
- Chicken penne artichoke casserole with Caesar salad and bread
To Top of Page